- Hosted by burrservice.com
- Available from www.burrservice.com
- Basic hosting is included in all Burr Funeral Home services- a $200 value
- Basic obituary
- Unlimited uploading of photographs
- Online register and condolences
Accommodation Items and Costs
(Moneys advanced to other businesses, agencies or services for the convenience of the family)
- Certified Copies of Death Certificate…….. Varies with Health District ($21 – $35)
We suggest you discuss the required number of copies with your attorney, insurance provider, banker, etc.
- Ohio Burial/Transit and Cremation Permit – $3.00
- Geauga County Sales Tax – 6.5%
- Limousine Service
- Funeral Escort Service – For the safety of your family and guests during the funeral procession through city or freeway traffic.
Newspaper Death Notices
- News Herald – Estimated at $300 with additional charges for a photograph or US flag logo. Full publication 7 days a week.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer – Estimated at $350 with additional charges for photograph, US flag, or other logos. Full Publication Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun only.
- Ashtabula Star Beacon…….. Free minimal death notice – Full obituary estimated at $300/ Full publication 7 days a week
- The Maple Leaf – Fee is paid for as a convenience to the family by the Burr Funeral Home
- Record-Courier – Estimated at $150
Floral Designs and Tributes
We will coordinate your wishes with the florist of your choice.
- A complete list will be provided at the funeral home – (Estimated $125 – $600 per floral arrangement)
Choices include: Casket Spray, Standing Spray, Baskets, Vases, Pillow, Nosegay, Cap Panel Spray etc.
- Individual Carnations or Roses for placement on casket by family and/or friends ($25-$65 per dozen)
- Clergy (Estimated at $200-$250 depending on service and location)
- Organist (Estimated at $100 depending on service and location)
- Soloist (Estimated at $100 depending on service and location)
- Other musical tributes can be arranged, such as bagpiper, string quartet, dulcimer, harpist, etc. (Estimated at $125 depending on service and location)
Cemetery Related Charges
- Cost to Open and Close Grave…….. Varies with Cemetery (roughly ranging from $225-$2000)
Many cemeteries may have additional charges for weekends, holidays, tents or late arrivals.
- Additional mileage charge of $2.50 per mile after the first 70 miles
Vault Service Fees
- Graveside Vault Service* with Tent – $160
- Graveside Vault Service* less Tent – $130
- Delayed Arrival at Cemetery (After 3:30 PM) – +$40
- Saturday Graveside Committal – +$60
- Sunday Graveside Committal – +$225
- Holiday Graveside Committal – +$450
- Tent only for Cremation, Infant Burial or Outside Vault Company – $250
- Set and Seal Only – $95
*Includes artificial grass, necessary equipment to lower the casket into the grave, and chairs if the grave area will permit.